Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Dr Digi: Woman Eat a Salad

Hello crafty friends!  I'm here today with my Dr Digi post. 

When I choose images, some times it's the image itself, or maybe some paper I have horded away for many years.  But when I saw this image from Dr Digi..... a sentiment stamp I bought many years ago came to my mind.  I knew what needed to be done.


Ballroom Brenda is just a fun image.  I thought about an Anniversary card, but I wife might get mad about the sentiment being used for the front .... unless she has a great sense of humor.  I'm sure a great occasion will come to use this beauty.   The image is colored with my Prismacolor pencils. 

The sentiment I used is from Unity and I only stamped the bottom portion of the stamp.

thanks for looking and reading :o)

stamps: Dr Digi: Ballroom Brenda, Unity: Woman Eat a Salad
paper: Recollections
die-cuts: Craftin Desert Divas: Francy Frames, Spellbinders: Marvelous Square
embellishments: wild orchids: metal corners, Stampendous: fran-tage embossing powder

No comments: