Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog: #126: Witchy Heels

Hello crafty friends!   I'm here today with my project for LTSCB, this month is fun.  No cards this month.  Get crafty with your craft items.

We have a wonderful sponsor this month.

winner will receive $12 gift



I have falling in love with mixed media and made a canvas Halloween project using the image Heels Witches Shoes.  The image is colored with my Prismacolor pencils. Using a stencil, distress sprays, alcohol sprays, glitter, gems, and mummy cloth, I can say this project was very simple to do.

Different view to see all that glitter.

thanks for looking and reading :o)

stamps: Bugaboo: Heels Witch Shoe
embellishments: Tim Holtz: bity bats, mummy cloth,  Solid Oak: dragon eyes, Stickles, gems


3 comments:

LeslieT said...

Love, love, love! I'm always amazed by your coloring, and the colors in this are so rich and bright! So glad you're on my design team! ;)
Hugs,
Leslie

Heather said...

Beautiful canvas!! Your coloring is stunning and all the textures are fabulous!

Dorlene Durham said...

Background is fabulous. The coloring is fabulous. The whole thing is fabulous!