Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Love to Craft! Challenge Blog #42: Steampunk Love Birthday

Hello crafty friends!  I'm here with my post for LTCCB


I was SO happy when someone asked me to make them a birthday card for their boyfriend and this was the image they picked.  I've loved this image and wanted to color it for a long time, just no time or reason to.   The artist is Jade Dragonne, the image Steampunk Boudoir.


The image was colored with my Prismacolor pencils.  I had to place a metal love label, since it was to her boyfriend.  Some gears and little grunge look to finish the card.


I used this sentiment on the top fold of the inside of the card.


Here is the bottom fold of the inside.

stamps: Jade Dragonne: Steampunk Boudoir, Unity: Nice Butt, Party All Day
paper: bazzill, recollections, MME: Four Miles Stripe
embellishments: bead landing: gears, the Paper Studio: lace, charm, Stampendous: embossing powder

2 comments:

LeslieT said...

OMGosh, I'm blushing! Bahahaha... just kidding! Very awesome steampunk card with a beautifully colored image!
Hugs,
Leslie
Love To Scrap 2

Dorlene Durham said...

That image is amazing but that sentiment. LOL. What a great card! TFS