Hello crafty friends :o) It's hard to believe it's already August, being stuck in the house does not slow down time. Lots of inspiration today with all the sister blogs starting new challenges.
This post is for Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog, this month, we want to see projects for the kids.
This is a 3-D card, it folds up nicely in a envelope to send it. This is a SVG file Baseball Bench Box Card from Simply Crafty SVG. I used real wood for the bench panels and distress ink on the wood. To make the benches look a little more real, brads were used like bolts to connect the bench pieces together.
I different view.
thanks for looking and reading :o)
stamps: Stampin Up: Happy Moments
paper: Warehouse Cardstock: Brown box, wood, scraps
die cuts: Simply Crafty SVGs: Baseball Bench Box Card SVGs
embellishments: brads
1 comment:
Oh, this is so adorable!! I've seen a lot of great box cards, but none as cool as this!
Post a Comment