Hello crafty friends :o) New month and new challenges to enter.
This is my project for Love to Craft Challenge Blog, where every month is Anything Goes.
Every year I make my wonderful Chiropractor a birthday card. Every year, he lets me know he can't wait to see this year's card .... that's a lot of pressure. Knowing he was taking his family to the beach for some down time and how much he loves candy, I made him a gift box this year. I used the free Polkadoodles bundle called Winnie Heroes. I just used the upper half of the image :o)
Used some die cut sentiment for the back.
Such a cute box and it was a hit.
thanks for looking and reading :o)
stamps: Polkadoodles: Winnies Heroes
paper: MFT, Brazzill, Miss Kate Cuttables: MKC Birthday Boy
die cut: Simply Crafty SVG: Takeout Box
1 comment:
Lovely little candy box, i'm sure your Chiropractor and family enjoyed those goodies whilst spending family time at the beach. Thank you for sharing.
Creative wishes Tracey.
Post a Comment