Hello Crafty Friends and Happy New Year :o) Maybe this year is a good year to try new things.
Today there is lots of inspiration with all the sister blogs going live. This is for Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog, Anything Goes.
This digi stamp is from Twistoon and was colored with Prismacolor pencils. The stamp is called Tea Break, but looking on her website, I could not find this image. It may have been when she was under Bloobel stamps.
Here is the inside.
thanks for looking :o)
o stamps: Twisted Toons: Tea Break, Sugar Pea Designs: Brew-tiful Sentiments
o paper: Card Warehouse: kraft, Pion: Grandma’s School Book Red Clover
o die-cuts: Sugar Pea Designs:
o embellishments: Celebrate It: Lace
I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
- A Perfect Time to Craft: #1-2023 Anything Goes
- Crafts Galore Encore: #107 Anything Goes
1 comment:
I love your Twistoon coffee girl card, Tina. Beautifully coloured and with a great sentiment :)
Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” January Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations
Post a Comment