Sunday, January 1, 2023

Very Merry Simple Christmas: MLCCB #48

 Hello Crafty Friends and Happy New Year!!  Christmas is over, the new year is here. Time to start next year Christmas card stash is a must.  

This post is for Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog, Anything Christmas is welcomed.


I have always loved the images Krista draws. Probably why I have so many, but I always want more.  I'm sure one day, I will get them all colored up...maybe.  This image is called Merry Christmas and was colored with Prismacolor pencils. I like all things vintage, trying to give this card that feeling.


Here's the inside.

thanks for looking :o)

o   stamps: Krista Smith: Merry Christmas   SU: Short & Sweet

o   paper: Recollections, Bazzill, the Paper Studio: Polka newsprint-grey

o   die-cuts: Craftin Desert Divas: fancy frames

o   embellishments: stampendous: embossing

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges: 

2 comments:

Becca Sadler said...

Tina: Thanks for linking to OUAT!! You're lone girl mimics the lone red hooded boy in The Snowy Day! Great idea for an interpretation! The wintery and vintage look makes your card unique! --Becca/DT

Judy McKay said...

Great card. Love the colouring and your little details. Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create https://avenue613.blogspot.com/ this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT