Saturday, March 1, 2025

LTSCB #172: 20th Grudge Birthday

Hello Crafty Friends :o)  March is here and Mother Nature's hormones are going wild. Sit back and enjoy some time while going through the inspiration of all the sisters blog.

This post is for LTSCB, Anything Goes always.  Please share your scrappy projects.

My son's girlfriend just jad a birthday, she like everything dark and gothic.  I used SVG file from Lori Whitlock, Box Card Birthday

I picked papers that I thought she might like and decided not to do the banners from the svg file.  Instead, I die cutted #20, to signified her 20th birthday. Took my color pencils to add some details to the bow.
Here's the back, that way a message could be written.

Folds nice and neatly into the envelope. 

stamps: Unity Stamps
paper: Recllections, Soto Studios Paper
die-cuts: Lori Whitlock, Tim Holtz


1 comment:

lichazul said...

Beautiful boxcard💐☺️ happy day