Hello Crafty Friends! Spring is here and the flowers and plants are starting to look beautiful. I decided to share some of my plants .... they are a little different.
This is my post for LTCCB, Anything Crafty Goes
They are different because they are felt knitting plants. I have shared some of my past felt knitting projects, now something fun and different. My boys got me this kit and it's enough to make several funny plants. I'm sharing the two they ask me to make....so far.
This one is a little goofy. I love the teeth and horn on this one. Different type of cactus, I'm sure he is harmless.
A little surprise in the pot, like Harry Potter. I like how you have to pull the plant out to see the character and it's a cutie. The kit came with 3 little clay pots and many different designs, but they really want you to create a plant of your own. If you haven't tried felt knitting, you really should give it a try.
kit: woolbuddy.com : Cactus Kit
2 comments:
How funky are these!!! So cool - I love the aloe vera! :)
Oh how fun are these, great job and they made me smile. Have a great day teammate, and still smiling. Cheers, Leanne
Post a Comment