Monday, February 16, 2015

Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog - #48 Anything Goes

Happy Monday and welcome to another challenge at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog.  For the next 2 weeks we have a favorite....Anything Goes.  Remember we like to see stamping on your projects, being rubber, clear and/or digital.  Just read the rules on the blog.


We have 3 wonderful sponsors for this challenge.
The Stamping Boutique winner will receive 2 images of choice.  If they use a TSB image they will receive 3 images.

The Lacy Sunshine winner will receive 3 images of choice.


The winner of Fred, She Said will receive 3 images.

Thank you to our wonderful sponsors :o)


For this challenge I got to work with Lacy Sunshine, Rory Playing Hookey.  I think these images are so darn cute.  I was a little bit of a tomboy growing up, so I can relate to these images.  I colored her with my water color and regular color pencils.  After I attached the image to the purple square behind, did I realize I forgot to sponge the sky.  So very carefully, I sponged the sky with some clouds.  I put the "thinking of you" sentiment, because if she's playing hookey, she must be thinking of someone.


Here's the inside.

thanks for looking and reading :o)

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:




stamps used: Lacy Sunshine-Rory Playing Hookey, SU-So Happy For You
paper used: Bazzill (purples), discount paper (swirls), the Paper Studio-kraft & white
die-cuts used: MFT Square Stax Set 1 & Set 2, Spellbinders
embellishments: 3 Girl Jam ribbon, Recollections brads

9 comments:

Michelle said...

This is beautiful Tina - purple is one of my favourite colours and this looks gorgeous - Michelle x

Shuly said...

extra!! i love the purple tones and your coloring is fantastic, wooow those clouds are great!!

Anonymous said...

Love the way you colored the image and the way you decorated the inside of the card. Wonderful job!

Barbara Bruder said...

Rory is adorable and looks like she's having a blast, fishing. Darling card!!! Great job coloring. Thanks for joining us at the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month. Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

Mrs Beez said...

Lovely card and that ribbon looks so pretty.Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

Dee's Craft Room said...

Fab card, lovely image and great layout. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Anet's Crafting said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Creative Craft Cottage. We would love to see you again … Anet DTx

Unknown said...

Such a fabulous card. Thanks for entering Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Use a Digi/stamp. Wendy (DT).xx

Olivia1 said...

Very cute image and card! Love that ribbon!