Monday, March 16, 2015

Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog - #50 Anything Goes

Good Monday morning!  Thank you once again for all the sweet comments that you leave, it really makes my day. 

I hope you are ready for another challenge at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog.  It a favorite once again.... Anything Goes.  Just remember we want to see stamping, either rubber, clear and/or digital on your project.  

We have 3 wonderful sponsors again for this challenge.

All Dressed Up winner will receive 2 images of choice

Love to Scrap! winner will receive a special grab bag

DRS Designs winner will receive a $10 gift certificate



It's about that time for St.Patrick's Day, so I thought this card would be appropriate.  I used the digital image from Bugaboo Stamps called Happy St Patricks Day to Ewe.  I love the goofy look on this sheep, it reminds me of my dogs.  I will admit that green is my favorite color.  The image was colored with water color and regular color pencils.


Here's the inside.  Sending you a little Irish good luck :o)

thanks for looking and reading :o)

stamp used: Bugaboo Stamps-Happy St Patricks Day to Ewe
papers used: Bazzill, SU, the Paper Studio
die-cut used: MFT Fishtail Flag Stax
embellishments used: Really Reasonable Ribbon, Spare Parts brads

6 comments:

Ann Chuang Crafts said...

Lovely card, cute image!

Anonymous said...

Very nice. Love the ric rac. You did a great job on the inside also. Your image brings a smile to my face:)

Heather said...

Cute, cute, cute! Really like your coloring on this fun image.

LeslieT said...

I love this little guy! And such a cute design with the flag and ric rac! I have some from the 80s in my stash that I might need to dig out... thanks for the inspiration! ;) Great card!
Hugs,
Leslie
Love To Scrap!
Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog DT
3 Girl JAM DT

BrendaB said...

Love that cute little Irish sheep!

Olivia1 said...

Tina, I love all those Bugaboo sheep. You did a great job with this one, Love the ric rac and banner. :)