Thursday, March 5, 2015

Scrapping4fun #37 Anything Goes

Hello crafty friends!  It's hard to believe it's already March.  Ethan, one of the middle boys, is celebrating his 10th birthday on March 6th.  So, for this Anything Goes challenge at Scrapping4fun, I decided the little gift card bag I decorated would be perfect.


Since he likes magical things, I used this image from Just Ink Lined called Wizzbook.  I colored it with my watercolor and regular color pencils.  Then, I fussy cut the image out.  The ribbon I used is a deep purple on one side and black on the other.  A little tag was needed and aged to perfection, since it's a birthday gift .


Some Stickles were added to the staff globe, I'm sure there is a technical name for it.  


I got this little burlap bag at Hobby Lobby.  As you can see (the little bit of hot pink card peering through), it's the perfect size for a gift card.  A little metal present was added to the back flap and some pearls to finish up where the ribbon came together.  Simple and easy :o)

thanks for looking and reading :o)

I would like to enter this bag into the following challenges:
stamps used: Just Ink Lined-Wizzbook (digital), SU-Short & Sweet (rubber)
paper used: the Paper Studio-white
die-cut used: MFT-Traditional Tag Stax
embellishments used: RRR Ribbon, metal present (from Michaels), Recollections pearl stickers, Stickles, jute


11 comments:

Dee's Craft Room said...

A gift card bag is such a neat idea. The magician image is fab and love ho you have matched the ribbon to his sash. Thank you for sharing you work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Ann Chuang Crafts said...

So lovely gift card bag. Love all the detail.
Hugs

Ann Chuang Crafts said...

So lovely gift card bag. Love all the detail.
Hugs

Cazro said...

I love your personalised gift card holder. The super image looks wonderful. Thanks for sharing with us at Ruby's Rainbow. Caz

Mrs Beez said...

What an adorable little bag and so great to have a keepsake after the gift card has been spent. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

Annie S. said...

Wonderful gift bag with such a cute wizard image! I like the details you added to the back to . Definitely a keeper after the gift card is spent :) Thanks for playing along at Doodle Pantry's latest Ants in my Pantry Digital Challenge!

Annie S. said...

Wonderful gift bag with such a cute wizard image! I like the details you added to the back to . Definitely a keeper after the gift card is spent :) Thanks for playing along at Doodle Pantry's latest Ants in my Pantry Digital Challenge!

Debbie said...

Fun gift bag!
Thanks so much for playing along at DP's AIMPDC3!

Hazel said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Fan-tastic Tuesday challenge 75 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

LeslieT said...

Oh this is SO cute, Tina! What an awesome image! I know Ethan loved it! ;)

Unknown said...

Adorable gift bag! That image is just so darn cute! I'm so happy you joined us for the Doodle Pantry AIMPDC! I hope you will join us again soon.