Monday, June 15, 2015

Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog #56 Anything Goes

Hello fellow crafters!  Thank you for visiting and leaving such sweet comments on my blog.  Always puts a smile on my face :o)

Are you ready for another challenge at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog?  It's a crowd favorite....Anything Goes!  There still needs to be some stamping, either rubber and/or digital on your project.


We have 3 wonderful sponsors for this challenge and that means 3 winners will be picked by the Design Team.

The winner for A Day For Daisies will receive $12 gift certificate which will equal about 3 images.

The winner for Rubber Works River City will receive a $10 gift certificate.

The winner for Doodle Pantry will receive $25 gift certificate.


For this challenge I worked with Doodle Pantry's image Asian Garden.  After coloring the image, I was told it needed to be framed.  So I kinda did that.  (It was hard to get a great picture due to the reflection I was getting from the frame.)  A Tim Holtz burlap panel was used for the background.  I added metal corner pieces, a ribbon with a charm and hammered some tacks to hang some clips.  I figured the clips could be used to hang other projects or words of wisdom.  I used the sentiment that came with the stamp set.  The sentiment and image can be changed out if needed.  The frame is magnetic and the sentiment has velcro on the back.

Here's the image right before I put it into a frame. 

I used 27 pencils for the leaves alone.  Yes, this image took me several days to get it just right and colored in general.  I'm very pleased with the way it turned out and the rich colors.


thanks for looking and reading :o)

I would like to enter this hanger in the following challenges:


stamp used: Doodle Pantry Asian Garden
paper used: the Paper Studio white and black
die-cut used: Spellbinders resplendent rectangles
embellishments: 3 Girl Jam Rustic Country Ribbon, Blue Moon Buddha Amulet, Art-C clips, frame from Michael's, Tim Holtz burlap panel & metal corners 




10 comments:

Unknown said...

Brilliant colourin of the gorgeous image, which is perfect for LLC's "In the Garden" challenge. Thanks for joining us.

Hugz, Sandy
Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

Anonymous said...

Wow! This is wonderful. I love the image and it looks great on the burlap.

Heather said...

Well, you should definitely be pleased with yourself on this one! Your coloring is absolutely amazing!!! And the project as a whole is beautiful.

Desire Fourie said...

Tina this is just stunning and your pencil colouring is just amazing on the scene.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Helen said...

Beautifully coloured.

Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion

Helen x
(GDT)

Sherrie K. said...

Wow, this is AMAZING!!!! I love the gorgeous colors and your coloring is incredible!
Sherrie K

lalkygirl said...

what a fab project ,love the design and how you used the hessian
Thanks for joining us at Craft-Dee BowZ AND GOOD LUCK
Tracey

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous colouring. I love the texture of your "frame". Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore June - Anything Goes Challenge and Good Luck! xx

annemarie said...

wauw absolutely gorgeous and what a job to color.
Thanks for joining us at kleuren met potloden. Good luck

Hugs Annemarie

Angela said...

Your colouring is really fantastic!!
Thanks for playing along with us at KmP and good luck in the draw!