I started off with this image Octavia Friendly Hugs from Polkadoodles. This was part of the Create & Learn monthly class from Kit & Clowder. This was April's pencil class where we learn how to do scenery(I didn't get the class until May10th, they run 15th to 15th of the months). Because the image was 10.5 cm tall plus room for the scenery, it was a big image. I needed to do something with it, because it was a lot of hard work.
I decided to put the image on a sketchbook. Of course it had to be an altered sketchbook. I didn't get too heavy with embellishments because I wanted the image to take center stage.
A couple of charms were added to the side binder. A key with "dreams" on it and a dragonfly charm that seem suitable with the scenery. Lots of ribbon, lace and twine was needed to hide some of the binder. Now I have to start using the sketchbook ;o)
thanks for looking and reading :o)
I would like to enter my sketchbook in the following challenges:
- 2 Creative Chicks - #26 Anything Goes - No Cards
- 3 Girl Jam Challenge - Anything Goes
- Crafting for all Seasons - #105 Cute & Summery
- Crafty Gals Corner - #25 Anything Goes
- Fan-Tastic Tuesday - #91 Anything Goes with twist...A touch of Summer
- Really Reasonable Ribbon - #120 Sizzling' Summer Colors with Ribbon or Trim Theme
- Sweet Stamps - #227 Anything but a Card
- The East Wind Challenge Blog - #33 Ode to Nature
- Through the Craft Door - Anything Goes
stamp used: Polkadoodles Octavia Friendly Hugs
paper used: Recollections dreamy & printed tissue, MME alphabet soup girl, MR Designs whimsy romance
embellishments: the Paper Studio flowers & ribbon scrap pack, Momenta metal corners, Making Memories vintage metal, dragonfly charm, Really Reasonable Ribbon & Lace, 3 Girl Jam victorian dream & seasons bundle, Tim Holtz word keys




6 comments:
Great decorated sketchbook! Love the image! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner!
Fabulous love it and thank you for joining us at Fan-Tastic Tuesday crafty hugs Judith DT x
Wow! You did a great job on that background! I love the vibrant colors! Looks just like a hot summer day! Thanks for sharing with us at Really Reasonable Ribbon!
Beautiful sketchbook, and lovely image
Thank you for your lovely DT Creation
Have a great week
Hugs
Rachelle
Beautiful sketchbook and coloring!
Thanks for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks
Have a creative day.
Pam
♥ Scrap N Sew Granny ♥
♥ Pam's Stitched With Love ♥
Gorgeous art work love your background. Thank you for participating at TTCRD challenge this week, Hope to see you in the next challenge too.// Zora DT
Post a Comment