Hello fellow crafters!! Once again, I want to thank everyone for their sweet comments. They always make my day and warm my heart.
I hope you are ready for another challenge at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog. It's everyone's favorite.....Anything Goes for the next 2 weeks. Please remember that there must be some stamping on your project, either rubber or digital. We have 3 wonderful sponsors, that means there will be 3 wonderful winners picked by the DT.
The winner will receive 3 images of choice.
The winner will receive 3 images of choice.
The winner will receive a $10 gift certificate.
Thank you sponsors :o)
For this challenge I got to work with the digital image from Kith and Kin called Surfer Rory. This was such a fun image to color. I wanted it to have a tropical, beach feel to it. Something to brighten up anyone's day. I couldn't resist the cute little fish brad :o)
Here's a closer look at the image that I colored with my color pencils. I did google some flowers to make sure they look good enough to be real.
Here's the inside, somewhat copying the front.
thanks for looking and reading :o)
I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
- Crafty Cardmakers - #145 Warm Summer Colours
- Cute Card Thursday - #386 Anything Goes
- Kleuren met Potloden - Sun -Sea-Beach
- QKR Stampede Challenge - #152 Day At The Beach
- The Cutie Pie Challenge - #90 Cute and Girly
stamps used: Kith and Kin - Surfer Rory (digital), MFT Surf's Up VIP Collection (clear stamps)
paper used: Bazzill - Passionate & Desert Sun, SU dp, scrap light blue, the Paper Studio white
die cuts used: MFT - Oval Stax, Stax 2, Fishtail Flag Stax, clouds, sentiment strips, wave
embellishment: Recollections fish brads






12 comments:
Oh this is just so sweet! What an adorable image....thank you for joining in with the the Cuties xx
That surfboard is really cute and the flowers are colored so well, Tina. Love the image and the whole creation is so summery.
Beautiful flowers on the surfboard and what a lovely card!
Thanks for sharing and joining us at Kleuren met potloden,
Colinda
Such a sweet, sweet card! Love the bright colors and that image is adorable! This card would give anyone a huge smile! So glad you could join us this week at the QKR Stampede challenge!
Adorable!! I do really like the non-traditional "beach" color scheme and that fish brad IS too cute!
Beautiful beach themed card & great coloring. I love the flowers on the surfboard. Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede. Karal DT
Fabulous beach Summer card. Love the surfboard. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More for our warm Summer colours challenge.
Bec
This is awesome! Of course, I love the Rory image and what you've done with her! Great choice of papers and design!
It is so awesome to see how different people use the same image, I love how you coloured Rory. Your shading is perfect! Lovely use of the diecuts and papers :)
Tammy
It is so awesome to see how different people use the same image, I love how you coloured Rory. Your shading is perfect! Lovely use of the diecuts and papers :)
Tammy
Lovely card.... Great colouring!!
Tnanks for playing along with us at Kleuren met Potloden and good luck in the draw!
Thanks for sharing your cute card with us at the cutie pies
Hugs Kelly
Post a Comment