We had a fun challenge on Kit and Clowder Facebook page. Using the image Love in Spring by Ching-Chou Kuik, we had to color the image in our favorite season. Of course, I went with Autumn/Fall.
Here's the image colored with my colored pencils. During the Fall season there are vibrant colors that are so beautiful. Even though shades of green are my favorite color, I love earthy tones of color too. I also tried an ombre technique for the hair.
I put the finish image on a card. Lots of layers and golden tones of Fall was used. I found Autumn Shades digital paper from The Paper Shelter to use and I also used Michele R Design paper. It wouldn't be Fall without a touch of burlap.
thanks for looking and reading :o)
I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
- 3 Girl Jam - Anything with Ribbon
- Aurora Wings - #17 Anything with Wings
- Colouring in Scrapland - #2 Winged Challenge
- Crafting From The Heart - #72 Anything Goes
- Dragonfly Dreams - We're Flying High with Wings
- Robyn's Fetish - #276 Things with Wings
- The Crazy Challenge - #203 Fairies
stamp used: Ching-Chou Kuik - Love in Spring
paper used: Michele R Designs - Shabby Vintage Rose pg7, The Paper Shelter - Autumn Shades pg 1&2, Bazzill, the Paper Studio - white
embellishments: the Paper Studio - pearl petite flowers (tan & red) & vintage embossed daisies, texture bobbin ribbon, 3 Girl Jam sunflower ribbon, Stampendous aged silver frontage, burlap



8 comments:
Beautiful card, beautifully coloured. Thank you for joining us at Crafting from the heart.
Pam x
This is just beautiful, Tina! Love the distressed edges and your coloring is amazing! Great design overall! Getting 'fall fever!'
Fabulous card with lovely image. Love colors. Thanks for sharing with us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge, Agnieszka DT
Es una imagen preciosa, me gusta mucho como la has coloreado. Muchas gracias por compartir esta hermosa tarjeta en Colouring in Scrapland. Mucha suerte, Besitos. Ana
She is beautiful. Really beautiful. Thanks for linking up at 3 Girl JAM Challenges!
Beautiful card and coloring! Thanks for sharing and joining us at 3 Girl JAM!
Beautiful creation, thanks for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams and come back soon!
Hugz
Laurian
Owner Dragonfly Dreams
Beautiful card and digi! Thank you for joining us at Colouring in Scrapland! Best of luck! - Marina DT
Post a Comment