Friday, July 1, 2016

House of Cards - Cheers

Hello crafty friends!  I can't believe it's July already!!!  Many of you will being traveling during this holiday weekend, please be safe.  Yes, I'll be one of those crazies traveling the road this weekend, so stay out of my waaay..... please :o)

We have a new monthly challenge at House of Cards using this inspirational picture.  You need to create a card using "Fruit/Drink Image and/or Colors" from this pic.



I created a card from an old image that I thought would be fun to use (many of my stamps never get used).  It's called Martinis On Me from MFT (My Favorite Things).  The image was colored with my Prismacolor pencils.  I try to incorporate as many of the colors as I could, but I do have the drink part down.



Here's the inside.

Hope to see you in the challenge.

thanks for looking and reading :o)




stamps: MFT: Martinis On Me
paper: discounted paper, Stampin'Up
die-cuts: MFT: oval stax 1 & stax 2, traditional tag stax
embellishments: Recollections: adhesive rhinestones, Timeless Twine, Really Reasonable Ribbon


11 comments:

Donna said...

Oh my gosh Tina, this image is adorable! Beautiful coloring and design! Donna HOC teammate

Glittered Paws said...

How cute is this - love the image and yes you do have the drink color down. Shirley H Teammie

Michele K. Henderson said...

I love it, love it LOVE it! I love the lady in the martini glass! You have GOT to make one for me! I love the pretty colors and the whole design! Too fun!
Take care!
Michele, HOC teamie

Mynn xx said...

Tina, this is DARLING!!! I LOVE the fun image--and your coloring is amazing! The tiny tag as a sentiment is perfect, too! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Unknown said...

Hi Tina!!! Beautiful, happy and relax card!! Thanks for sharing with us... Cheers. Paula.

craftysahmiam said...

Great to see you use a neglected stamp (I have too many of them myself!!!) to make a fun card. I like that the inside matches, too ! Heather HOC teamie

Susan Renshaw said...

Love your design Tina - that's a super image!

Fab make for the House of Cards!
Susan
Teamie
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Judy V said...

Love your fun card Tina! The image is great!
Judy HOC Teamie

Rosmarie said...

Cool card, Tina!! Love tout fun image and the coloring.
Hugs, Rosi

Rosmarie said...

Sorry, I meant: your fun image!

Katy said...

Beautiful card! I love the grey and yellow background color combo. And the image is fantastic! Super fun! :) Beautiful coloring too. :) Hugs! Katy-HOC Teammate :)