Saturday, April 1, 2017

Love to Craft! Challenge Blog #9 - Dream

Hello crafty friends!  It's hard to believe it's another month already and Spring is definitely here.  Pollen allergies are full force here and making me miserable, but I do love the Spring flowers and everything turning green.  Once everything has bloomed and the weather has settled, I'll get to enjoy the beautiful weather.

Hopefully you are ready for another challenge at Love to Craft! Challenge Blog.  I love seeing what everyone is crafting and creating.


I created a card using Little Blue Button image Dream Charlie.  Such a sweet image and every girl can dream big dreams.  I picked the sentiment from Unity Stamps called SHE, love these SHE statements in this set.  I kept this card light and airy.  The image is colored with my Prismacolor pencils.

Here's the inside.

thanks for looking and reading :o)

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:



stamps: Little Blue Button: Dream Charlie, Unity: SHE
paper: Recollections, the Paper Studio, discount paper, pion dp
embellishments: Stampendous: shabby blue frantage, gauze, Simplicity: lace, Recollections: pearls, the Paper Studio: tan petite flower

6 comments:

Ellibelle said...

Very pretty, love the layers!
Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week!

brenda said...

A very sweet card, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Tamie said...

Fabulous layers, colors and distressing. They really highlight your beautiful image. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful inspiration with us at 4 Crafty Chicks Anything Goes and Crazy Egg Challenge.

Tamie DT

Deb Smith said...

What an adorable Card!! Thank you for joining us over at Craft Gals Corner Challenge

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love it! Thank you for using my digi stamp! This one is one of my favorites!
Thank you for participation in Little Blue Button Stamps challenge! Good luck!

Deepti Aggarwal said...

Fabulous card!!! love all the layers..Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges. Hugs xx Deepti