Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Dr Digi: Frat House

Hello crafty friends!  Today is my Dr Digi post.  I'm running a little behind, because I was kicked off the computer, so my son could finish a project last night at the last minute.  Which went on pass my bedtime...lol.  Anyway, here's my post for today.


I created a tag to put on a bag full of cleaning supplies for my oldest son.  For some reason, they don't think about cleaning products for their new home.  They think the "cleaning fairy" will continue cleaning for them...lol.. Joke is on them.  Going over to visit, his room looks like a frat house!!  I'm all about keeping it clean.  I have 2 boys that are neat freaks like me and 2 boys that just don't care.  I used Spray Clean Stu for this tag.  Maybe Stu can give him some tips on how to keep it clean.

Here's another pic.  I made a tiny tag with a sentiment on it to add on.

thanks for looking and reading :o)

I would like to enter my tag in the following challenges:



stamps: Dr Digi: Spray Clean Stu, Unity: Bitty Regards (Sentiment)
paper: Bazzill: carrot cake & yellow, Recollections: blue, the Paper Studio: watercolor bubble stripe
die-cuts: MFT: traditional tags stax & corners
embellishments: 3GJ: ribbon, bead landing: cording

3 comments:

Jane Savage said...

Love this! Great image!
Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments! Jane (GDT) xxx

laurigami said...

So gorgeous tag. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs. hugs
Laurigami

Loose Stitches said...

Fabulous tag, love the color combo!
Hugs, Sherry x
Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads