Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Let's Craft & Create: Hope


Hello crafty friends!  This is my second post for the day.  We change the date by a couple of days at Let's Craft & Create, this is to allow a little extra time for you to play in the challenge.


For this challenge I created a card using Saturated Canary image Quiet (this image is part of the subscription images).  I colored this beauty with my Prismacolor pencils.  This month's challenge is to create your own background.  I colored a background around the image for starters.  I added a bow with a charm that has "hope" on it.


Then I created a background paper using staz on ink, alcohol inks and pearl mist (which I sprayed on heavy to make a dripping effect and you can't see in the pic anyway) on glossy photo paper.

Here's the inside.

thanks for looking and reading :o)

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:


stamps: Saturated Canary: Quiet
paper: Bazzill, Recollections, glossy photo paper
embellishments: Tim Holtz: lace, 3GJ: ribbon, Charmalong: charm


9 comments:

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Amazing image and wonderfully coloured with pencils and the background paper is superb which you have also created. Fabulous work.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
[Annette Registered Owner/Admin for Classic Design Team Challenge]

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Back again, and again, amazing work here.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/


Carole J said...

Lovely work, Tina! Love your creative background and sweet image. Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore May Challenge, “Anything Goes”. Good Luck and hope to see you again next month!
Carole x DT

Lori Turner said...

Beautiful card! Thank you for sharing with us at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

Lori DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/...

ReplyDelete

Melody said...

Amazing coloring! Thanks for sharing on the Dare 2B Artzy Girly Challenge!

Alison said...

Your background is amazing..!! Thank you for joining us at Fab'n Funky.
Alison x

lalkygirl said...

What a fab card love your pretty bow
Thanks for joining us at Craftdeebowz and good luck
Tracey x

Keen Crafter's Hand Made Goodies said...

Love this gorgeous colouring Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Michelle DT Co-Owner/Admin for http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

Loose Stitches said...

Gorgeous card, beautiful image!
Hugs from a teamie,
Sherry x
Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads