Wednesday, August 16, 2017

There Be Dragons Here

Hello crafty creative friends!  I'm here today with another colored image from Christopher Kerry.  I really love coloring the detailed images that Christopher draws.  They are beautiful and really come to life when coloring.


Christopher had a class all about dragons.  Here's the first dragon that I colored (which was the class image) using Prismacolor pencils.  The technique he was teaching was about blending.  There is a video and booklet with the class image, the other 4 images included in the class, you are on your own.  Christopher will guide with the other images as well, if needed.  I'll post some of my other dragons when I have time to finish coloring them up.

thanks for looking and reading :o)

I would like to enter this image in the following challenges:





3 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG what a stunning dragon, the colouring is superb,. Thank you for sharing with us in our challenge over at Unicorn and good luck in the draw. JenniferDT member x

Pawsitively Creative said...

Wowzers! Beautiful colors make this dragon POP off the page! Fantabulous!

Cross Stitch Claire said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn, Claire DT x