Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Dr Digi: Scary Pumpkin Bag

Hello crafty friends!  I'm here today with my Dr Digi post.  Scary time are approaching and getting crafty is the time.


I created this cute bag to throw some goodies in for teachers and/or friends, using Dr Digi's Scary Pumpkin image.  This image won't break the bank either.  I colored it with my Prismacolor pencils.  The sentiment is also from Dr Digi's Halloween Sentiment


I had this fishnet yarn hanging around, actually you have to stretch it out to get it to look like that, but it's better than some filly lace....lol.  Of course, some monster googly eyes needed to be added.

thanks for looking and reading :o)

I would like to enter my bag in the following challenges:



stamps: Dr Digi: Scary Pumpkin, Halloween Sentiments
paper: Bazzill: carrot cake, SU
embellishments: yarn, Crafter's Square: googly monster eyes

9 comments:

Darlene said...

What a GREAT idea to decorate this bag! Looks AWESOME! All ready to fill with candy! lol Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Fright Night’ challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

crafty-stamper said...

Great treat bag and love the pumpkin
Carol x

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

Love the idea of decorating a bag! Great colors! Thank you for joining us this week at
Crafty Gals Corner Challenges .
Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
Blessings! Jeanie Ellis, DT, Crafty Gals Corner
www.craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.com

Jackie C said...

Love this entry, thank you for sharing with PDE, Jackie DT member.

Janis Lewis said...

So cute! Thanks for sharing at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges.
Janis, Owner/DT

Billie A said...

Great card. Fun pumpkin and glad you shared over at Pause Dream Enjoy.
Billie A
Pause dream enjoy
The Merry Christmas Challenge
Paper Play Sketches
Catch the bug
Inspiration Destination
Creative with Stamps
Aud Sentiments
Sunny day crafting
Craftaholic R US

Billie A said...

I meant to say trick or treat bag..

Jeannie said...

Hi Tina! Super cute pumpkin and I love the googly eyes and the piece of fish net yarn on the corner that you used. Thanks so much for joining my Pumpkin Spice blog challenge :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys

Kleri said...

Fantastic treat bag!Love it!Thank you for taking part in our challenge this week at the Crafty Gals Corner!Hope you join us again next week!
Hugs
Kleri DT
http://craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/
http://kefartworx.co.uk/ (My blog)