At Love To Scrap we have 3 wonderful sponsors and that means the DT will pick 3 winners. This month's challenge is Frightfully Fun. Remember, we want to see some type of stamping on your project.
Winner will receive 3 images
Winner will receive 3 images of choice
Winner will receive 7 images of choice
I created this cute card from sponsor image Creepy Cute Frankenstein from Oddball Art Co. I really like the charming images from this company. I have thought of a few ideas on how to use this card, but will wait until I decide who to give it to. The image is colored with my Prismacolor pencils. I used distress inks for the background and a few perfectly fitted papers to finish the project.
Here's the inside.
thanks for looking and reading :o)
I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
- 613 Avenue Create: #202 Anything Goes/optional twist Masculine Card
- Classic DT Open Challenges: #17 Anything Goes
- Dream in Darkness: October: Halloween
- Scrap From Your Heart: #14 Halloween
stamps: Oddball Art co: Creepy Cute Frankenstein
paper: Bazzill, Me & My Big Idea
embellishment: 3GJ: buttons




9 comments:
Great card! I really like how you added the buttons.
Great card and image -perfect B,papers
carol x
Great Halloween card love it Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
Michelle DT Owner/Admin for http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...
I just love it! thanks for play along with us at Scrap from your heart. DT Graciela
Spooky halloween card..FABulous work.
Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
Chrissy DT http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...
He's just wonderfully creepy! A fabulous card. Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create and hope to see you again soon.
Hugs, Sandy DT
I like how you made the inside match the outside on this creepy cute Frankie Halloween card
Oohh, love Oddballs and you have made Frankie so "handsome" Thank you so much for joining in Dream in Darkness -challenge, I hope to see you again next month.
Fabulous Frankie! Love the image and fantastic coloring! Thanks for playing along at Dream in Darkness!
Kim
Post a Comment