Hello crafty friends! Today is a new month and that means you get 3 times the post, yup 3 posts to start your month off right. Love to Craft, Love to Scrap & Mix It Up challenge blogs all go live today with new challenges.
This month at Mix It Up Challenge Blog it's Anything Goes + option of Watercoloring.
I decided to get my watercolor pencils out for this challenge. There are many different techniques to do watercoloring on images. Sometimes I color the image with the waterpencils and come back through with my water brush. Then, I do the water brush to the pencil to get some areas deeper in colors. I think the brush to pencil works the best at times. You can also get the pencil wet and then color, then take a water brush over the area. It's really a preference. The image is from Redonkadoodles called Floral Heart Sentiment, it comes with 14 different sentiments inside the heart.
Here's the inside in which I used a Stampin' Up sentiment.
thanks for looking and reading :o)
stamps: Redonkadoodles: Floral Heart Sentiment Package, Stampin' Up: God's Blessings
paper: Bazzill, the Paper Studio


No comments:
Post a Comment