Friday, December 1, 2017

Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog #104: Christmas Window

Hello crafty friends!  It's the last month of the year......how did it go by SO fast??!!  New month, means new challenge at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog.  Since it's the first of the month and all the new challenges start, I have 3 posts for you today.  Enjoy some inspiration.

Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog has 3 wonderful sponsors and that means the DT will pick 3 awesome winners.

 Winner will receives 4 images of choice

Winner receives $7 gift certificate 

Winner receives 15% off coupon store



Using sponsored image Christmas Window from Pickled Potpourri, I created this Christmas card.  I love the classic, old timing Christmas.  This image comes with 4 sentiments for you to choose from and it won't break the budget at $1.49.  I colored the image with my Prismacolor pencils and distressed ink the edges.


Here's the inside.

thanks for looking and reading :o)

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:



stamps: Pickled Potpourri: Christmas Window
paper: Bazzill, Bo Bunny: Midnight Frost Flurry
die-cuts: MFT: Let it Snowflake
embellishments: Celebrate It: burlap ribbon, paint, Stickles: diamond



5 comments:

Maike from Maikreations said...

Wonderful card! I, too, love the look of the classic Christmas! Thank you for sharing your creation with us at Challenge Up your life! Have a wonderful week and take care, yours Maike

Ans S. said...

A beautiful Christmas card, Tina.
Thanks for joining the Crea Chickies Challenge.

Groetjes Ans

Heather said...

Beautiful! It does have a old-time Christmas feel to it.

Ilona Keller van Deursen said...

What a beautifull card thank you for joining us at crea chicky's

X Ilona Dt coördinator

S@ndy Diller said...

Lovely card and so wintery. Great colors and feel of the season. Thanks for joining our travels at A Vintage Journey.