Monday, January 1, 2018

Love to Craft! Challenge Blog #18: Parenthood

Happy New Year crafty friends!  It's hard to believe a New Year is here already!  May each one of you have a blessed and joyful new year in 2018.

Since it's a new month, I have 3 wonderful posts for you to enjoy today.


This month for Love to Craft! Challenge Blog...always "Anything Goes", I'm sharing another commission card I created.  This cute and funny image is from Redonkadoodles, called Welcome to Parenthood.  Even though this family has 2 girls already, they were adding a little boy to had to their collection.  I know they are in for another whole world with this little guy.  I colored the image with my Prismacolor pencils.

Here's the inside.

thanks for looking and reading :o)

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:




stamps: Redonkadoodles: Welcome to Parenthood, SU: Something to celebrate & Curvy verses
paper: Bazzill, the Paper Studio: blue baby boy with stars, K & Company: Itsy Bitsy baby boy
die-cuts: Spellbinders: Marvelous squares, replender rectangles
embellishments: 3GJ: lace, Recollections: brads, Craftin Desert Divas: rockA-Bye

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

I love it! A new baby card with naughty humour! (The mom should just be glad that diaper is still on...) Great colouring as well. Thanks for joining Naughty or Nice Challenges!

Lynne in NI said...

Hahahaha what a fab image! Sure to give the parents a good giggle :) Love your colouring too!
Thanks for playing along at Naughty or Nice

Dotty Jo said...

This is super - an image soooo many parents will relate to! Thanks so much for getting naughty with us at Naughty or Nice this month, Jo x

Andrea Ockey Parr said...

What a great card! I loved how this was a REAL scene and you really brought it to life with your coloring skills. Excellent shading and good color choices. Thanks for sharing your work with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

Loose Stitches said...

Wonderful card Tina, love that image!
Hugs, Sherry x
Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at NoN, good luck!!! Amy DT