Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Love to Craft Challenge Blog #89: Beauty Begins

 Hello crafty friends :o)  A new month, another post.  This post is for LTCCB, where every month is Anything Goes.  Inspire us with what you have been crafting in your craft room.


I really LOVE the images from Power Poppy, they are beautiful and detailed.  This image is Hyacinth Bulb in a Glass, that I colored with my Prismacolor pencils.  The sentiment is also part of this digital stamp set. Some sewing, embossing, and sponging to give it a vintage look, don't forget the lace.

Here's the insde.

thanks for looking and reading :o)

stamps: Power Poppy: Hyacinth Bulb in a Glass
paper: Cardstock Warehouse, Pion: Grandmother's Schoolbook
die-cut: MFT
embellishments: lace, Stampendous: embossing powder



2 comments:

LOU said...

Gorgeous card Tina.
I also love Power Poppy! Love the colours of your hyacinth.
Lou xo

Conniecrafter said...

love the vintage feel to this!