Monday, May 18, 2015

Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog - #54 Anything Goes

I'm so HAPPY for warmer weather and enjoying being outside.  Hopefully some of you are enjoying your weather too.  We also have a mama cat that starting coming around to eat this past fall and we noticed she was pregnant, so we bought her some kitten food (she was eating the dogs food that we leave outside for when our older dog likes to sit outside smoking his pipe and drinking his bitter).  Now we have 4 playful kittens coming up to eat and sleep on our outside furniture.  When it was cold, we set out a heat lamp for for them to stay warm with a blanket in a box. Love watching them play :o)

Anyway, I hope you are ready to play in our next challenge at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog.  It's the one everyone likes....Anything Goes, but remember you MUST have some stamping on your project.

We have 3 wonderful sponsors for out challenge and that means 3 wonderful winners!!

The winner will receive 7 images of choice.


The winner will receive $15 of images of choice.

The winner will receive 3 images of choice.


For this challenge I used the image from Sparkle N Sprinkle, Isabelle Hat Lady.  I love vintage design, but struggle with completion of the project sometimes.  I'm pretty happy with the way this card turned out.  I colored the image with my Prismacolor pencils.  There are 3 layers of dp, which is unusual for me.  The vintage button came from 3 Girl Jam, as well as the ribbon.


Here's a closer look of the image.  I've been taking an online coloring class from Kit and Clowder and have enjoyed it immensely.  The image looks much smoother in real life.  

Here's the inside of this card!  It will be going to "Mimi" (grandmother) for her 90th birthday coming up.

thanks for looking and reading :o)

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges: 

stamps used: Sparkle N Sprinkle-Isabelle Hat Lady, SU Something to Celebrate (inside sentiment)
paper used: Recollections cape cod, Bazzill, Colorbok victorian parlour & antique paperie, MME lost&found, MFT chocolate brown
die cuts used: MFT Oval Stax 1 & Stax 2
embellishments: 3 Girl Jam ribbon (rustic country) & vintage buttons, Fancy Feathers, Recollections adhesive pearls, Liquid Pearls

19 comments:

Barb said...

This is beautiful, your coloring is fabulous and I really like your background and embellishments. Thanks you for sharing with us at the Come And Get It challenge. Barb

diane zechman said...

Love the feather in the bow! Sweet card. Thanks for playing in the Ai Challege!

everything with stickles.blogspot.com said...

What a lovely image, you have done a great job of colouring her love your embellishments. Thanks for sharing at Glitter n Sparkle Chris DT x

Dee's Craft Room said...

I love our vintage look card, great image and lovely colours. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Barbara Bruder said...

Tina, what a beautiful card. Great vintage look and love your coloring job. Thanks for joining us at the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month. Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

Mrs Beez said...

Great card, love the background papers and that statement bow. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

A gorgeous vintage style card Tina. Thank you for sharing with us at The Paper Shelter, good luck! Susan xx

Pop's Cards said...

This is so pretty sweetie, love the colours thank you for joining us at The Paper Shelter this time hugs Pops x

Anonymous said...

Love the vintage look. The touch of blue on a monochromatic card is genius! Love it! Your image is wonderfully done.

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at 2 Crafty Girls, good luck!!! Amy

Bad Kitty said...

Beautiful card

Unknown said...

Great vintage card Tina! I always love the look of vintage, but struggle to make them myself. Love the blue and brown tones.

Unknown said...

Great vintage card Tina! I always love the look of vintage, but struggle to make them myself. Love the blue and brown tones.

LeslieT said...

I just love this, Tina! Vintage is one of my favorite styles and you've really rocked it! Your papers and design are awesome! Very nice! :D

Beebeebabs said...

Pretty card and image!!!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

What a stunning image. Very vintage and feminine and beautiful!

Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Brewed Challenges!

Heather D.
www.freshbreweddesigns.com

N-Eva said...

Fabulous card, great design, cute image. Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at Come And Get It challenge.Neva

everything with stickles.blogspot.com said...

Lovely image, you have done a great card love the colours, thanks for sharing at Glitter n Sparkle Chris DT x

Heather said...

This is beautiful! I think you definitely nailed the vintage look with this one. Love the addition of the feathers.