I made this yummy birthday card with Dr Digi's Cake and Candles image. The image is colored with my Prismacolor pencils. I found this cute birthday paper in my stash, who knows how long it's been there...lol. The ribbon is recycle and the pink paper was a good size scrap to use both inside and out.
Here's the inside using one of Dr Digi's Funny Sentiment Sheet 01 sentiments, with a Unity stamp of happy birthday.
thank for looking and reading :o)
I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
- A Bit More Time To Craft: #27 Anything Goes
- Colour Craft Craft Challenge: Week #21 Anything Goes
- Paradise of Stamps: #47 Happy Birthday
- Craft for the Craic: Photo Inspiration
stamps: Dr Digi: Cake and Candles and Funny Sentiments Sheet 01, Unity: Party all Day
paper: Bazzill, the Paper Studio: Bold Birthday Words
die-cut: MFT: Jumbo Fishtail Banner Stax
embellishments: Ribbon, Recollections: Epoxy Stickers



1 comment:
Beautiful card. Love all the different elements and colours, but especially love the sentiment! My thoughts exactly :) Thanks for joining us over at Craft for the Craic.
Eithne :)
Post a Comment