Monday, September 19, 2016

Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog #86 - Anything Goes

Hello crafty friends!  It's time for another challenge at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog.  For the next 2 weeks it's Anything Goes, but remember we want to see some stamping on your projects, either rubber and/or digital.

We have 3 wonderful sponsors and the DT will pick 3 amazing winners.

Winner will receive images of choice up to $15

Winner will receive 2 images of choice

Winner will receive 3 images of choice



For this challenge I worked with sponsor image Mini Birds Sitting from Limited Runs Stamps.  I thought they were adorable.  The image was colored with my Prismacolor pencils and I used I little bit of white paint pen for the sky.  Nothing too fancy, just some cuteness.


Here's the inside.

thanks for looking and reading :o)

Hope to see you in the challenge and check out the other DT inspiration.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:



stamps: Limited Runs Stamps: mini birds-sitting, SU: Simply said
paper: SU: grey & dp. MME: the best of Lost and found
die-cut: MFT: Traditional Tags Stax
embellishments: the Paper Studio: fibers, twine, Recollections: brads


4 comments:

Heather said...

Very cute! And that sentiment is fabulous with the sweet bird image.

Lillian A said...

Super cute, Tina - those birds make me smile and you've used the perfect sentiment!

Jane Willis said...

Very sweet - love the sentiment and it goes perfectly with the image. Thanks for sharing at OLLCB
Jane

Planetsusie said...

Such a cute card and I really do like that image! Beautifully coloured too! Thank you so much for entering the Crafts Galore Encore (Anything Goes) Challenge this month. Lots of luck to you and I hope we see you again very soon. Hugs to you Sue Pxxx DT