Here's the beautiful inspiration pic. You can make a card using the colors and/or with a bird.
I decided to make some simple note cards using birds and the colors. My first card is to brighten someone's day. The image is from Unity Stamps from the stamp set Lil Peep Bundle Grab Bag.
My second card is flying by with a "Hi". This image is also from Unity Stamps from the stamp set Birdie Conversation. I bought these stamp sets awhile ago, it was nice to finally use them. Both images were colored with my Prismacolor pencils.
Here's the inside, which is the same for both cards.
thanks for looking and reading :o)
I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
- Allsorts Challenge - wk 378: Use at least 2 dies
- Deep Ocean Challenge - #136 Things with Wings
stamps: Unity: lil peep grab bundle bag & birdie conversation
paper: Bazzill: date swirl, MFT: steel grey, Bazzill, Recollections
die-cut: MFT circle stax 1 & stax 2, notebook edge, fishtail tag stax
embellishments: the Paper Studio: scrap ribbon, Recollections: brads




9 comments:
Lovely colours! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Allsorts this week.
I love these little birdies from Unity - I have the first one and use it often. Great birdie card for this months challenge. Shirley H. Teammie
Beautiful job with your prismacolors! Loving how similar yet different the cards are.
sue n.
HOC DT
Lovely cards.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Dies' challenge this week and hope you join our new challenge starting tomorrow x Susan x
These are just adorable. Donna HOC teammate
What a darling set of cards, Tina! I adore the fun layering you've done--and each image is colored beautifully! What a gorgeous group of creations! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx
So cute card!
Gorgeous and so adorable! jane hoc teamie
Love your birdie cards!!
Fabulous makes for the House of Cards!
Susan
Teamie
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!
Post a Comment