Today I created a card using this handsome and nerdy image, Professor Wiggingson. I colored the image with my Prismacolor pencils. Even though the chalkboard was light black, I could still make it green with my pencils very easily, which is what I remember having in school. The backing paper is also from Dr Digi called Distressed Diamonds.
Here's the inside, in which I used a sentiment from Dr Digi's Funny Sentiment Sheet 2.
thanks for looking and reading :o)
Go check our some of Dr Digi's new images.
I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
- A Bit More Time To Craft - #28 Anything Goes
- City Crafter Challenge - wk 330 Pencil Me In! (image colored with color pencils)
- Crafty Awesomeness - September Challenge: Anything Goes
- Just Keep on Creating - Anything Goes
- One Stitch At A Time - #271 Anything Goes with a Special Day
stamps: Dr Digi: Professor Wiggingson & Funny Sentiment Sheet 2
paper: Bazzill: Avacado, Dr Drgi: Distressed Diamonds
embellishments: Bead Landing: heartlines charms, twine


5 comments:
This is a very cool card, I love the sentiment.Thanks so much for sharing your creation at
Anything goes September link-up, Just keep on creating
Susan xx
Your professor made me smile. Such a beautiful and fun take on our theme:) Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB!
Fun and fabulous!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!
Tina I absolutely love this fun masculine birthday creation. This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
Hugs
Desíre
{ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}
LOL! Thank you for so much for sharing your great card in the OSAAT "Anything Goes with Special Day" Challenge!
Post a Comment