Monday, August 13, 2012

Ahoy a Matey and Teapotters !!

Tuesday Teapot Challenge is for a 3 year old boy, James (to his page),  with brain and spinal tumors.  He loves pirates and dogs, so that is the challenge for this week.  Here's more info on Splitcoaststampers.  I was shocked to find out that I have no pirate stamps whatsoever.  I'm a mom of 4 boys, we have 4 nephews, but no pirate lovers.  So this challenge lead me to Google some images to create a card for James.

I thought it turned out pretty good.  I did use MFT-Catch a Wave die-cut.  All the paper was scraps from other projects, besides the black paper, which is SU.

inspiration teapot


Just a close up of someone's cute dog from the UK dressed up for Halloween I'm sure.  I took a paper hole puncher to make the gold coins.  Tore up paper for sand.  An easy card overall.

Thanks for looking :o)

1 comment:

Mona Pendleton said...

This is so cute! Love the little pirate!