Wednesday, August 1, 2012

MFT #83

Yes, it's Wednesday again and I'm getting sketchy with MFT.  I'm not totally happy with this card, because something seems to be missing.  It will hit me about 2 am tonight, then I'll forget again by morning.  Let's take a look at the sketch:

Simple enough

This is my take on the sketch, nothing real pretty.  I might need to make a second attempt.

I've had this stamp and paper for awhile and wanted to use it.  The background paper is actually a screen print made by Hambly Screen Prints.  As you can see, it's glossy and clear.  When I purchased the stamp from MFT it was a kit and they sent Lilybeedesign little pad of paper, which I used the printed paper.  Like I said, nothing fancy about this card, just plain and simple.

Here's what I used:  A couple of things that cannot be added, the Bazzill Basic Paper-Vibrant Blue which you can purchase at Michael's, Stampin' UP paper that is no longer in season and a few scrap pieces of cardstock.  Also the Die Cuts from MFT Lead the Way was including in a VIP kit and is not available for separate purchase yet.  Thanks for looking :o)




No comments: