Thursday, August 2, 2012

Unity Challenge - I DO!

I have tons of Unity Stamps.  I get their Kit of the Month and now their weekly stamp, but never knew they had challenges.  I've been looking on Splitcoaststampers website to find challenges and never thought about looking at company blogs.  Now that I'm in the know, look out Unity Company I'm coming to the challenges!!  This month's challenges has to do with I Do!  I Do what?  Getting married.  Let's take a peek at the simple card I made for this challenge.

Just a simple white card, but the sentiment stamped in red just adds that extra punch.  Rhinestones for a little sparkle, pearls for elegance.  What was use to create this card:

Stamp Used: Unity KOM 2012

Paper Used: Bought at Michael's - Paper Company White Embossed Flowers, Recollections Handmade

Embellishments: Rhinestones-Recollections, Pearls-SU, Ribbon-reused from a gift

Ink: SU-Real Red

Thanks for looking and reading !!

No comments: