Here's my Unity project this week:
My son needed a birthday card for a gal pal. He is also making her a lava cake to eat at the bowling alley. He is sweet :o) I decided to finally use my Maggie Girl - Its Your Birthday image. Not only did I use Maggie Girl, but two other Unity stamps. Did a little dry embossing for the background, but I feel like it is missing something. uuugghh!!
(i thought i would update with the finished inside)
thanks for looking and reading :o)
I got to share some news. I'm on a brand new design team and our challenges start Monday, March 4th. I'm very ecstatic about this new challenge in my life!! It's a bi-weekly challenge blog. We have sponsors and prizes, please check it out. Love To Scrap!
stamps used: Maggie Girl - Its Your Birthday, Unity Bitty Backgrounds, Unity with her own wings
paper used: MFT Cotton Candy, MFT Blu Raspberry, MFT Card Sampler, Anitque Paperie Colorbok
die-cut used: MFT Fishtail Stax, MFT Banner Stax
Entering this card in a couple of challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Anything Goes
Creative Card Crew - Challenge 30 Birthday


26 comments:
So cute! Love that sweet girl and vibrant colors!
Very cute card.
I really like those over-sized banners :-)
Hope they both have a great time at the bowling alley...she will love this card,beautiful image!!
Hugs
Tracy
xoxo
So much fun! Love how colorful Maggie Girl is.
such an awesome card.. and lava cake too?! What a lucky gal!
Gorgeous card Tina :-) I love Maggie, she is very cute and the whole design is FAB :-)
I am sure your son's GF will love this :-)
thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge
luv
Lols x x x
p.s I have a candy on my blog if you would like to take a peek :-)
Congrats on the DT. You're very talented. Love the pennants in the background of this design. :)
Great card! Wonderful design and colors! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!
We'd love for you to try out at our new design team: Sister Act Card Challenge
Hey, I just saw Karen's Maggie Girl image. You both have her colored wonderfully! I love the banners behind her. There's nothing missing from the card that I can see. Congrats on the new DT. I'll check out the challenge blog. Sounds like fun!
Love it and such fab pennants too!
Those colorful flags are the perfect backdrop for this Maggie Girl! Fantastic!
card is lovely like that is it maggie stamp? really pretty..
Love the Unity stamp, shes a great image. The colours are super. Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew for our birthday challenge Txx
Awesome birthday card. I love the colours that you used and the big triangles for the banner.
Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Card Crew!
~ Crystal
This is such a lovely card!
Hugs Lynsey x
This card is so bright and happy.
Great card! The colors are awesome.
Great card! Love Maggie girl - and have fun on the DT for the new challenge! I've just become a follower of them!!
Congrats on your new DT! Love how you used Maggie girl here -- looks complete to me! ;)
FABULOUS card! The colors, the image, the inside design...love it ALL!!! Your son is such a sweetie pie :)
Congratulations on your DT position!!! I just opened my email reminder that the challenges will be beginning tomorrow. Can't wait to see your work center stage...you are going to ROCK it!!!
Thank you SO much for your kind words!! It really means a lot to me
Super card thanks for joining us at CCC xx Jan
Great card. The colouring is amazing. Thanks for entering Creative Card Crew challenge this week.
Iwona
She's cute! Great coloring.
Post a Comment