I didn't have any hairdresser stuff or cacti in my stamping stuff, but flowers I did. Here's my card:
Using Unity Andi Girl - cares for what she loves image because there are lots of flowers in this image. More flowers were brought in by the design paper. I thought the tangy orange paper was like the desert. Some netted ribbon on the bottom for texture, brads on top and viola.
thank for looking and reading :o)
don't forgot LOVE TO SCRAP!! Challenge Blog started Monday with a Anything Goes challenge. Link up your projects
stamps used: Unity Andi Girl - care for what she loves
paper used: SU designer paper, MFT Berrylicious, MFT Tangy Orange
embellishments: Ribbon Carousel netted ribbon, liquid pearls, making memories brads


1 comment:
What a beautiful card! Tell me about the traveling teapotter? Is it some sort of service organization? Sounds like the woman you made the card for will love it.
Post a Comment