Monday, March 4, 2013

Love To Scrap 1st Challenge

Today starts our very new blog challenge at Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog.  I'm very excited to be on this new blog challenge and love the new design team I'm working with.  Our first challenge is an easy one Anything Goes, so I should see lots of you crafty gals participating in this one.

This challenge is sponsor by 
and the winner will receive 7 free digis.  So, what are you waiting for?  Time to enter your project.  The bonus, we are picking the winner plus 3 top choices, not a machine.

My baby brother (who is 29) is finally getting married in a couple of weeks.  He has done things backwards, but gotta love him anyway.  This is the card I decided to make for his wedding. 



I used the Bugaboo digi image Stella & Gus Marriage-Marriage Secret.  The wedding colors are plum and gray.  I colored the images with watercolor pencils and regular pencils. I even put a little blue in Stella's hair.  Funny thing is, this could be my hubby and I giving them advice.... lol.


A ribbon wrapped around the corner and a gray triple bow with a hat pin was added to the top that ribbon.  

thanks for looking and reading :o)

i hope to see many of you in the gallery!!  Good-luck to you!!


paper used: SU grey, Brazzil Plum, white

embellishments: Ribbon Carousel Ribbon, Petaloo Beaded hat pin

4 comments:

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

Cute card you came up with and love the colors.

Paper Profusion said...

Hi Tina - this will make the happy couple smile! Fabulous card. Nicola x

Michelle McClure said...

What a great card and so different from the usual cutesy ones. I hope your brother enjoys the humor.

LeslieT said...

Such an awesome project for our first Love To Scrap! Challenge! Very proud you're on my design team! I just love Stella and Gus! ;)
Hugs,
Leslie
http://leslieturner58.blogspot.com