Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Tuesday Teapotters - Sweet Hobbies

The Teapotters are going to Raleigh, NC for a fellow teapotter.  Ms Linda has been going through chemo for her cancer and is unable to craft in Teapotterville. We are sending "Bug Higs" her way.  The challenge: Ms Linda was in a lot of Hobbies: ceramics, woodworking, photography or garden themes

here's the inspirational teapot:

Toy Shop teapot, who wouldn't have fun in a toy shop.



I went with the photography hobby route.  My husband loves photography, so I had lots to work with.  I used MFT Behind the Camera Die-namics for the camera.  Couple film strip ribbon and adhesive tape film, which is hard to see because it's behind the sentiment, but they have pics on them. The layout is the MFT weekly sketch

I turned the sketch around.

thanks for looking and reading :o)

stamps used:  MFT Behind the Camera, MFT PI Little Shutterbug (sentiment)

paper used: Hot off the Press - Silver Linen, Scraps, Brazzill

die-cuts used: MFT Behind the Camera, MFT Fishtail Flag Stax

embellishments: Industrial Chic, Idea-ology film strip Ribbon, Baker twine


No comments: