Monday, April 15, 2013

Cut It Out - 21st Birthday

Another great challenge at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog!  Challenge #4 Cut It Out, that means get out the die-cuts and punches for this challenge.  We are being sponsor by Sassy Studio Design and they are giving the winner 4 images.  You have until April 27th to upload your Cut it Out project.


For my card I used the Seize the Birthday Sketch #13 Masculine Birthday


Here's my take on the sketch: On the side


I thought this image would be perfect for a 21st birthday for any guy.  A drink and a gal, what else do they need!!  I used two oval stax, a fishtail, squiggle, and some number die-cuts for the challenge.  I used white embossing powder for the happy birthday sentiment.

I made sure it was a foaming drink, by using white writer's paint.  I colored the image with watercolor pencils and regular color pencils.  I hope you will join us for our challenge.

thanks for looking and reading :o)

this card is being entered in the foloowing challenges:



stamps used: Lager Pin-Up Sassy, Unity Party all Day

paper used: MFT, Scrap, Discount paper



              

10 comments:

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

What a great crd for a 21 year old. I love how youmade the beer foam. Great job.

OH Babs said...

I like how you flipped the card layout and I too like the foam. Great card.

jimlynn said...

Really like the way you turned the sketch on this great masculine card! Perfect for a 21 year old!!
Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.
Lynn

Michelle McClure said...

OMG, can I admit that my Dad would really appreciate getting a card like this. Love the highlights you achieved in the hair, I thought it was with Copics, who knew you could just stick with color pencils. The foam is genius.

Cherished said...

Amazing Card. Awesome details.

Mian said...

Fantastic card for a 21 year old guy! Great design!

Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us this week at Love to Create.
Best of luck and we'd love to have you visit again!

Hugs Mian
Love to Create Design Team Member
http://mianspysselhorna.blogspot.com

Deanne Saunders said...

Cool card!! Thanks for participating in our LOVE TO CREATE challenge!! Hope to see you again next week!

~DEANNE~

Unknown said...

This is perfect for that 21st birthday. Love the foam on the beer. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

LeslieT said...

Your card is so awesome, Tina! Great coloring and love that beer foam! I need some of that in my stash! Thanks so much for being on my design team - I appreciate your talent and your perspective on things!
Hugs,
Leslie

Crafty and Green said...

Gorgeous Card! Thank you so much for having played with us at Love to Create Challenge!! Can't wait to see what you'll create Next Time!!

Many Blessings,
Tina