gotta love stella
Here's my take on the sketch:
I tend to make my images bigger. I like people to see the images and I don't want too much dead space. Trying to use earthly tones for my fairy. I also used lots of sparkles for my fairy. I colored the images in with water color pencils and regular color pencils.
Lots of Stickles were used and some Liquid Pearls.
thanks for looking and reading :o)
I'm entering the following challenges:
stamps used: Bugaboo Ava Fairy Special digi
paper used: SU Razzleberry, The Paper Company Ecore Spring Green, Scraps
die-cuts used: MFT Jumbo Fishtail Banner Stax, MFT Sentiment Strips, MFT Star Stax
embellishments: Stickles-StarDust, Acid Free, Yellow, Liquid Pearls


2 comments:
Perfect little girls card. Thanks for playing at Aud Sentiments.
Hugs Ali x
I just love the colors you used on this!
We're so happy you joined us for theCatch The Bug “Stella Says Sketch" Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you’ll join us again tomorrow for a new sketch challenge!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min
Kaymin Kreations
Post a Comment