Friday, April 19, 2013

Friends with Flair - Birthday Tag

It's Friday and we have been celebrating the wonderful husband's birthday today!!  He's 45,sshhh, I'm sure he wouldn't want everyone to know his age, and looking just fine :o)  We ran around today doing all the things he wanted to do.

I made a tag for one of his gifts using an Unity stamp so I could enter Friends with Flair.


For the dp I used some of the leftover wrapping paper, which was handmade from India, from World Market.  Since he loves photography, I used Unity's itty bitty Photos stamp for the image on his tag.  Yes, I cut off the word photos.


I took a heat gun to the ribbon to make it all wrinkled and put a brad through it to hold it in place.  Of course it had to have some film strips.  


Here it is on the gift.  Hope you all have a great weekend!!

thanks for looking and reading :o)


paper used: Handmade gift paper, scraps


embellishments: Ribbon, Tim Holtz brads, film strip and mini gears, 3-D glossy, Stickles black (won from my blog friend Julie from Muddy Paws & Inky Fingers)

19 comments:

Paula-Scrap Addict said...

wow! love this tag... wonderful ribbon treatment

Kary said...

Wow!!! I LOVE this tag!! Stunning work, and it is a perfect accompaniment with the beautifully wrapped present. Am sure your husband appreciated it. Great job!

Ruby said...

This is a really cool tag. TFS

Gaylynn said...

Such a cool gift tag. I really like these colors together and that camera. :)

Michelle said...

Great tag! Cool!

Tracy said...

Wow..gorrrgeous tag....bet he was over the moon with it too!!
Wishing him a very Happy Birthday as well.
Hugs
Tracy
Xxx

Cynthia said...

Wow, really fun tag, Tina! Love all of the elements and ribbon.

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

This is funky. So glad you had a good time together!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

OMGosh, it looks so delightful on that wrap!

Julie Odil said...

That is an awesome tag, Tina! And it looks spectacular on that package! Yummy, even! Sounds like DH (and you) had a wonderful, memorable day. Hurray! Wish him a HB from one if your crafty friends.

Angeline Choo said...

Yummy tag ! ;)

Emily H said...

This is super awesome!

Tameko said...

Such a unique tag design!

Karen (karey2005) said...

Great tag! What a wonderful way to adorn your gift.

Carol L said...

Great tag and I'm wondering if your hubby got a matching new camera for his birthday *wink*

veronica said...

What great layers!

jennifer mitten said...

Great tag!

Miwa said...

What a fab tag! It's the perfect touch to your gift! :)

Pryn said...

Now that is one fabulously wrapped gift! The tag is stunning!!! Hope your hubby had a wonderful birthday!