Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Tuesday Teapotters - Outdoor in PA

This week the Teapotters are traveling to PA to send smiles to David.  He was diagnosed with Pancreatic Cancer two years ago and has ungone several rounds of chemo.  It has showed up in major organs and now it's in his brain.  You can also join the Teapotters to send smiles and big hugs to poeple who need them. David enjoys the outdoors, we have an outdoor theme for him this week.  Here's the inspirational teapot:


Here's David's card:


I decided to use Fred Bear from MFT.  (It's sad they retired this line, I love Fred bear.)  He's going for a hike with a friend.  I placed netted ribbon from Ribbon Carousel on the bottom and layered some grass on top of the ribbon.


I used a word band from Tim Holtz collection to place on the bottom.  I thought it was a great sentiment.  As you can see, I popped up the image.


Inside the card I stamped Fred Bear and his friend peeking.

thanks for looking and rading :o)

stamp used: MFT Fred Bear Takes a Hike

paper used: Bo-Bunny Rust Dots, Brazzill, Discount and scraps

die-cuts used: MFT Fresh Cut Grass, MFT Cloud Trio, MFT You Move Me, MFT Hexagon Stax

embellishments: Tim Holtz word bands, Ribbon Carousel ribbon

No comments: