Monday, September 5, 2016

Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog - #85 Flower Power

Hello crafty friends!  It's time for another challenge at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog.  For the next 2 weeks we challenge you to create a project with "Flower Power".  Remember, you must have some stamping, wither rubber and/or digital on your project.

We have 3 wonderful sponsors and that means the DT will pick 3 winners :o)

Winner will receive $10 gift certificate

Winner will receive 7 images of choice

Winner will receive $7 gift certificate



For this Flower Power challenge, I created a card using a Bugaboo image, Scene It -Cow Trio.  How cute and utterly funny is this image?  I colored the image with my Prismacolor pencils and sponged the background.  The sentiment is from Ranger, Quote Bubbles, just seem fitting with the look on their faces.  I had some bold flower background paper and added a flowery ribbon too.  Lots of flowers going on for this challenge.

Here's the inside.

thanks for looking and reading :o)

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:



stamps: Bugaboo: Scene It - Cow Trio, Ranger: Quote Bubbles
paper: MFT:  Limeade & Banana Split, Crate Paper: Oh Darling
die-cut: MFT: Jumbo Fishtail Banner Stax
embellishment: Celebrate It: vintage blush


9 comments:

Lillian A said...

LOL - this certainly has to make anyone laugh -- both the image AND the verse are super cute, Tina!

Robin said...

This is so adorable! I love the sentiment! I need that for some of my family members...lol. Hugs, Robin

Heather said...

ha, ha! Those cows are pretty funny looking and the sentiment definitely IS perfect!

Dreja said...

Ganz toll. Das Motiv ist so witzig.
Danke für die Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.
LG Dreja

Barbara Bruder said...

Oh how cute and that sentiment is too funny. Thanks so much for entering your lovely card into our 'Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow' challenge at Craft-Dee BowZ this month. I look forward to seeing what you create for our next challenge. Hugs, Barbara

Jasmina said...

Love your card. It is so colorful and the sentiment is so funny! Thanks for joining us this week at Come and Get It.

Ann Chuang Crafts said...

I adore the sweet image and your gorgeous coloring!

StampinJessica said...

Very cute card !
Thank you for join us at the Animal Friends Challenge !
Jessica DT

Hermine said...

Was für eine witzige Karte , gefällt mir sehr gut .
Danke das du bei den Animal-Friends mitmachst .
LG
Hermine