Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Love to Craft! Challenge Blog #13: Flower Bag

Hello crafty friends!  I have 2 posts for you today.  This is my Love to Craft! Challenge Blog post to start off a new month.  Right now, I'm traveling home to visit family and enjoying the rest of what's left of summer.



This month I'm sharing a canvas bag that I colored.  As you can see, it's a Kit and Clowder bag that I purchased  (they were sold out super fast too).  Alyce teaches how to take care of your bag and how you can color with markers or color pencils.  I used my trusty Prismacolor pencils to color up the bag.  Afterwards, I set it with an iron and to get rid of the wrinkles from the travel.


Even though it could still fade in time, all I have to do...is color it up again.  I will tell you, it was a different way of coloring to make sure you don't snag the bag.  Learning new things is always good :o)

thanks for looking and reading :o)

I would like to enter my bag in the following challenges:





4 comments:

Lisa K Thomasson Jung said...

Love the bag - Did you set the colors after coloring? I have heard heat will set color on fabrics. New is always great things for the post.

Caroline said...

Wow, such a beautiful project!
Thank you for joining our challenge.
Carolien Dt 2Sistersontheblog

Nicolette said...

What a geat canvas. Lovely flowers.
Thank you for joining our challenge at 2Sistersontheblog.
Nicolette DT

Line said...

Oh, so beautiful.♥
Thank you for joining us at Scrap from your heart.
Hugs Line, DT.