Thursday, September 15, 2016

Scrapping4fun #74 - Masculine

Hello crafty friends!  It's time for a new challenge over at Scrapping4fun.  It's hard to believe that September is almost half way over, but I'm SO ready for Autumn.  The Fall Festivals are my favorite, with hay rides, fresh apple cider, pumpkins, and my favorite...homemade apple cider donuts.  I'm ready for Autumn.  I hope you are ready for our new challenge, it's "Masculine" for the next 2 weeks.


We are being sponsored by Cute As A Button, just out the cute images.


I'm using sponsor image Fishing.  Such a handsome little farm boy.  He definitely looks like a boy who plays rough.  He clothes need mending (maybe they are his play clothes) and he has a sling shot in his back pocket.  The image was colored with my Prismacolor pencils.


Here's the inside.

thanks for looking and reading :o)

Check out the rest of the DT projects for inspriations and I hope to see you in the challenge.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:



stamps: Cute As A Button: Fishing, MFT: Fred Bear Goes Fishing (stamped sentiment)
paper: SU: old olive, the Paper Studio: black, MR Designs: modern boy
die-cut: MFT: Fishtail Flags Stax
embellishment: twine



10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stunning card, lovely colouring and the inside of your card is lovely
Thank you for your DT Creation at Scrapping4funChallenges.
Have a great weekend
Hugs
Rachelle DT
http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

Darlene said...

Cute image and great coloring! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Down on the Farm’ challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

Marilyn Webb said...

Lovely, and perfect for those hard to do masculine cards!! Thanks for joining our challenge this week with Kraftin Kimmie Stamps.
Marilyn DT

Unknown said...

Fabulous male card, love the image and great colouring. Thank you for sharing with us at Ooh La La. Good luck in the draw and we hope you join us again. Jennifer DT member x

GalFridayStamping said...

Wonderful masculine card. Love the image. ❤️. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday. Jane P. DT

Unknown said...

Oh I love this image, colored perfectly too I might add! Thanks so much for joining us at The Double D Challenge Blog, Donna P, Double D DT Member

Annemi said...

Wonderful card and the sentiment is just fab for it. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Ann-Marie
TTCRD DT
Annemi {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and wonderful card thank you for joining us over on
Cute As A Button
Dianne xx
CAAB DT

Tammi said...

Beautiful Card.

Hugs,
Tammi, DT

AndrejaL said...

What a fantastic male card you made :-))
Hugs, Andreja